TriTiCon’s TTCTRIALHUB is a web-based portal for trial sites, consolidating trial information and materials in a structured, easy and intuitive way. The TTCTRIALHUB also help sponsors to streamline, consolidate and control the distribution of information and materials to sites.
Clinical trials challenges are increasing by complex and adaptive designs, more and more systems, new requirements for documentation and instructions, in turn increasing the amount of information and material to distribute and control.
For site this results in a massive flow of information and documents through a multitude of information channels and systems, increasing site burden and decreased willingness to participate in trials and recruit patients. In addition, increasing the risk of site using the incorrect version of a document or instruction, resulting in protocol incompliance.
For sponsors, the work of keeping the information distribution under control is resource demanding and challenging as well as to show compliance and control of which site had what when.
Reducing complexity for both you as a sponsor and the trial sites persons
The TTCTRIALHUB is an information portal consolidating and presenting information for trial sites. Different types of trial information and material from different providers such as the clinical trial protocol, manuals, forms, newsletters, links to systems and contact information is made available in a single location and is structured in an easy and intuitive way. The TTCTRIALHUB allows sponsors to control document rollout by site, country or region and supports compliance in document distribution.
– Protocol overview – Overview of trial visits and procedures with instructions and links to associated documents.
– Document library – Versioned material library for the protocol,forms, templates, etc.
– Contact information – Centralized, easily maintained contact information for the CRA, sponsor, helpdesks, safety etc.
– Links to systems and other resources.
– News and messages from sponsor – News, key alerts, areas of interest.